The minimum joining term is 8 weeks. We don’t believe you can really get results and understand if CrossFit is for you without at least an 8 week investment. After that – if you’re not enjoying it you can cancel at any time. We just want you to enjoy training hard and do so regularly.
We do not offer casual or one-off training – The risk of injury is high if you cannot competently complete the movement patterns and infrequent training will not allow you to become competent or conditioned to the rep scheme. If you are new, you’ll need to complete the on-boarding program – see “Getting Started”.
- DIRECT DEBIT: Unlimited sessions per fortnight $82.50 or $165 (inclusive of GST) every 4 weeks. (If you come 6 times a week, that’s $6.90 per session!) Please note there is a $1.50 direct debit charge per transaction.
- Cash / EFT payments are only sold in 6 month blocks and are charged at $1,023 (inclusive of GST) to be paid upfront
- Key Emergency Services Personnel (Police, Fire, Ambulance) and Full-time students – $143 (incl.GST) every 4 weeks on Direct Debit.
- A fee of $22 per session is available to members of other CrossFit affiliates (first session is free).
- Personal training – Session prices vary depending on your specific requirements. Call us to talk through your goals.
Direct Debit payments can be put on hold if you’ll be away for 2 weeks or more – just let us know a week in advance before heading off.
* Ask us about our couples discount on full memberships (15%) when paying from one account.
PLEASE NOTE: Training fees taken from Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit) facilities attract a $2.25 merchant fee in addition to the normal fortnightly or 4 weekly payment. Diners and Amex attracts an additional $6 fee per month.